Compass Compression Celebrates 10 Years of Business
"We are extremely proud to look back on everything we have accomplished over the past 10 years. Compass Compression is where we are today, not because of one individual but because of our dedicated team, the support of our customers and reliability of our partners. Thank You."
The Compass Compression Ownership Group, John Forgeron, Phil Ness and Scott Douglas.
The Compass Compression story over the past 10 years is one of continuous growth, innovation and flexibility to meet changing market demands. We have come a long way from packaging low-horsepower screw compressors to offering one of the most comprehensive offerings in the industry.
To view our timeline of key events, product launches and milestones please click below.
Highlighted below are some of our major accomplishments.
- Securing the most reputable original equipment manufacturers (OEM) parts in the industry including, Ariel, Frick, Gemini (GE), Ro-Flo, Caterpillar, Cummins and Waukesha.
- Expanding packaging capabilities to provide standard and custom screw, reciprocating and vane compressor packages between 5 and 5,000 horsepower.
- Securing a number of large horsepower orders in Q1, 2011, including packages using Caterpillar 3600
- Introducing a new fabrication facility including 34,000 sq. ft. of fabrication space along with 5,000 sq. ft.
of office space.
- Expanding the field services division to include Calgary, Red Deer, Edmonton, Grande Prairie, Fort St. John and Dawson Creek.
- Bringing all business components in-house allowing us to become a single source for all of your compression needs including, packaging, parts & service, retrofit & optimization and rentals.
- Introducing large horsepower rentals (up to 3000 HP).
- Launching our strategic growth plan in the USA.
- Growing our international business.